Primary schools began a new National Curriculum in September 2014.
The National Curriculum consists of the three core subjects English, Mathematics and Science, together with the foundation subjects: History, Geography, Design Technology, Computing, Music, Art, Physical Education, Personal & Social Health Education (PSHE) and Religious Education.
You can find out more about the Primary National Curriculum on the DfE website.
Download a parent/carer’s guide to the national curriculum here:
Download an overview of the mathematics curriculum (Years 1-6) here:
Download an overview of the English curriculum (Years 1-6) here:
Our current curriculum maps for each year group
- Nursery curriculum map 2018 2019
- Reception Autumn 1 Plans 2018
- Reception Autumn 2 Plans 2018
- Reception Spring 1 Plans 2019
- Reception Spring 2 Plans 2019
- Reception Summer 1 Plans 2019
- Reception curriculum map 2018 2019
- Year 1 curriculum map 2018 2019
- Year 2 curriculum map 2018 2019